Monday 14 October 2013

house tour

so i'll just do a small room tour about my house. and i hope you do like it cx


so this is my brother & father's bedroom. my brother is on the bed and my father is sleeping on the floor

this is the room's mirror. as you can see it's dirty and full of stickers. coz. d:

so this is my living room. with a LED tv, fan, table for my laptop. and the table is old i know. #broke

next. this is the kitchen. rice cooker washing machine, and sorts of funny things.
which basically my mom cook here. so you know? idk

this is my room and i share with my mom and sister. there you can see. my pillows. hahaha.
it's smelly and we hang clothes around ;; 


this is the outside view. i can peek people to see what they cook. i'm in the 10th floor.
i can see 9th floor's cooking food. <3

this is my eating/dining table. ohohohoho. my father smoke okay? don't judge.
and a free chair for me to sit so yeah cx





and now. it's me! i took selca. this capture once i'm out from bath. cx
and i didn't comb my hair. #nomakeup. everything look so natural. because idk. cx
i hope you like my house. #poorpeasant. i am really poor. i am not like those people who's rich.
i don't earn $ so therefore everything is cheap. but i don't hate my life.
i just hate myself for being useless. : ----- ( 
that's all. see you guys next time. c: