Wednesday 30 October 2013

leaving in silence.

“ 离开难道真的是解脱?" 

if leaving is the best choice for everyone's sake that their character list . i willing to do so. i don't know. deactivating? maybe i'm the cause of everything. i thought roleplaying is just a pure fun website. till i see everyone is suffering because of me. and then i was like what the fuck. i don't know. i'm just crying. i know i shouldn't be. but really. it hurts and i do nothing. and i feel like everything is my fault. even though you guys say not but really. i'm not joking nor having times to joke

see that photo? i kinda missed the hyper active me. but really what can i do? i don't want people to think bad about me. nor they are suffering. . . . how about i just leave without any people knowing? is this a good idea? maybe it's a good idea because i really love it. hahah. yes. i'll do it tonight. like i'm going to my coffin. acting strong and cool. yay. so let's celebrate okay? call!