Friday 18 October 2013

— low self esteem.


low self esteem. i think i've stated before in my rpr blogs. that i really hate people who's trying to boast their layout like really? even though you really make nice layout. but do you know how long is my experience? i'm like 1 year plus. 3 months of self training of learning html. div. whatever. but no one knows. from a ugly layout. slowly went into a normal layout. soon it upgraded to so much that some people thought of me copying layout but you know what? before you say that i steal or copying people's layout. think about it. i learn. some might find familiar. but i do credit back. 

it just fucking sick that people love to show their layout in the blogpost. or to me. hey ? do you think i need your layout? no please. i really doesn't need to know. i can make my own. even though it's really ugly and shits. but at least i make them. with a 100% heart. by your boasting. it just make me goes to the lowest mood. EXO_WOLF. i don't know why. i should hate you but i can't. because you're my friend. but whatever. let all this past. it's not like i got that interest to know what's wrong. i'm just helping. it's okay. just pretend that i never exist. it just fucking hurt okay?

go home and think about your life. lol. i don't know. sorry if my characters are moody. because of that.. um. and 
i do want to apologize about i didn't blog for days? well. i was busy. so busy i don't even have time to roleplay ._.
yay. bai.