Monday 14 October 2013

● — selcas in the early morning.


so morning fes aren't cool. the camera can't even focus. #shitphone


so my face is damn.. hahaha. the lights aren't helping me ; ;


oh gosh. trying to add like those idols in the pictures. but ended fail D:


act cute okay? HAHAHAH. I CANNOT WITH MYSELF


back with my face that is so epic. I LOVE THIS ACTUALLY?


AYO WASSUP. THIS IS SO UGLY. HAHAHAHA.


in the last picture. i got that feeling! the idol feeling <333


the 2nd picture is so GOOD! OMFG. I CAN BE A MODEL ALREADY! <3


FAKE FAKE. ; A ; 


my lips look damn... PLUM? like kai? no wonder we're brother x sister c8


just wake up on 14:28 14 october. and my face is still sleepy.
as you can see. but i'm a selca whore. so i decide to take a picture.
and shits. it look so sleepy. and i feel like yawning ~ ^ _ ^;;

so any new updates?
1. as you can see my blog has a new picture. for the header +  there's more picture on side bars. rather than just a #findme
2. busy coding on asianfanfics.com. so yeah.
3. dying from roleplaying on roleplayrepublic.com FUCK.
4. dying from blogging. because the internet is so slow ; A ;