Friday 1 November 2013

alien from UFO

















































yoohoo. this photos are taken like in the past. around july or august. thae photos that makes me look stupid.and weird. my friend say that i am alienrina. so i guess i am. i mean usually girls will be acting like cute cute or whatever in front of a camera. but me not. i rather be natural and i 100% don't wear make-up. mostly you'll see me overuse effects from all sorts of camera webcamtoy or whatever. and hell yeah. i like being weird. because this is another side from me. being a good and shy girl. i am kinda out-going. i love laughing. ; u ; and i love laughing why i love laughing and i say it two times. because i really do. hohoh. i like laughing out LOUD. rather than covering my mouth. i mean i don't want to act like a lady. i want a man who loves me being me rather than acting like a lady like. okay. enough of shit. /sings female president/ and what are you looking now? laughing behind the screen? just laugh because #YOLO. and oh. please . let's restart our life okay? i don't want people to left a bad impression about me. i want rpr to have fun so yeah. ~ < 3 let's go. to life and whatever and woohoo. i'm going to dance and sing soon. hahaha. my laptop is like going to be spoil . because those sounds are coming and it's annoying. i hope it don't die. or else my parents are going to roar like tiger or lion. and oh please don't be horny like mrbean. weeps ; i'm hot like fire. xD