Thursday 7 November 2013

crazily insane



crazily insane. i don't even know what's with this title but yeah. i'm back here! ^__^ to blog again. even though no one will ever browse it. buy hoo. 
has been blogging since october i think. and oh guess what? i'm going to look for a new job. to get salary. ; u ; i want to buy a lot of make up powder especially counselor(?) my dark circles is dark. and deep. i need them to cover my eyes.

next thing, sometimes, i am really not happy with my parents. cooking some food that i don't like. i mean sometimes, i don't really love soup. but my parent just cook it on that day, and you know i love throwing temper and attitude to my parents. (/sighs) but well. what can i say? er. even though i don't really want to eat but well seeing my parents are being upset. i'll just eat.


#throwback friday, thinking about past i always whine about food not nice or sick of it. i suddenly remember thinking about those poor country that doesn't have enough food supply. i think i should really be grateful that i've survived. look at how indonesia short of food. especially when in 2010 there's a earthquake going on in indonesia. poor them. i always don't waste food. i just love wasting money (/slapped/)  but well, i start to save money and put them in my piggybank. but screw shit. my mother always dig out them and buy things like bags, shirt. WHAT THE HELL e n e .

me is sad. but other than that. i think it's cool. e u e HAHAHAHA. 

oh. so here's the end o u o goodbye. c: