Friday 1 November 2013

parents doesn't understand me

one of the biggest mistake i make or i think who make that is. my parents doesn't understand me. even though they claim that they do. i always wanted to eat something special and yummy. but my mom just cooking a soup that destroy my mood. and then she call me mood swing. i mean, its' not like i wanted it.  but really, my mood is really bad. and it hurts sometimes, i hurt someone i'm closed with. but what should we do?? i don't really know. and i don't want to know. i know that it's mean to say i hate my parents. i don't really hate them. i am just unhappy with them and that's all. i just hate how people,including my friends, claiming they know me too well and then ended up a messed. i hate this kind of shit. and i know my blog is always short.

but well, what can you say, i'm tired of typing. and i dislike typing for too long. c: hahah. so that's all. c<